Choose from an array of bar and dining options including 13°/59° Restaurant and Bar Lounge, the Quarterdeck Bar & Pizzeria or dine privately in-home; beachfront dining is available at the Gazebo Bar & Grill at our sister UNNA resort Saint Peter’s Bay Luxury Resort & Residences.
- Poolside bar & dining at The Quarterdeck Bar & Pizzeria on the Pool Island
- 13/59 Fine Dining Restaurant including Private Dining Area with your personal Restaurant Concierge
- Beachfront bar & dining at The Beach Club (scheduled to open December 2016)
- Shipshack bar serving drinks and snacks on the beach
- Poolside Bar & Dining at The Gazebo Bar & Grill at sister UNNA resort, Saint Peter’s Bay
Additional Dining Options
- Private In-Home Dining
- Private Beach Barbecue
- Picnic Basket preparations
- Room Service
13°/59° Restaurant & Bar Lounge
Aptly named after the latitude and longitude of Barbados, 13°/59° Restaurant & Bar Lounge offers a choice of dining al fresco dockside, in cool air-conditioned comfort or in the Wine Cellar, surrounded by an impressive collection of wines.
Celebrated Vancouver Chef Kevin Shawcross joins the team, taking the restaurant in a new direction with an inspired, fresh menu - combining dishes with French influence and a Caribbean flair. Kevin’s belief that ‘food is meant to have soul’ is reflected in delicious à la carte brasserie dinners and adds a twist to our popular Sunday Brunch vibe.
Hours of Operation | Open 6 days a week
Dinner: 5:30pm-9:30pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am-3:30pm
Dinner - elegantly casual
Sunday Brunch - resort/smart casual
Cuisine: French influence with Caribbean flair – ‘Food with Soul’
Signature Dish: Scallops & Prawns – Spiny Lobster Bisque, Wild Rice Arancini
Savor An Intimate Experience
What could be more intimate than chef-prepared private dinner for two or a meal shared amongst family and friends.Learn more
© 2017 All rights reserved